Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Arrrrrr....

Well we have this little obsession with pirates lately. Thanks to Booker's Pirate Party, and Miss Cara's pirate day at pre-school. Both were last week, and Tate is still having fun dressing up in his pirate cloths. And to tell you the truth, I kind of have fun playing pirates myself. (sorry no pics of me). Hmmm maybe Halloween just got really easy for me this year? We'll see how long the phase lasts.

Kiki made those cute little treasure bags, and hooks for them all to wear.

After school, Tate and I had a dentist apt. I brought clothes for him to change into, but he had other plans... so this is exactly how he went to the dentist. Hat, eye patch and all. Which I was just fine with. Anything to keep him happy at his first dentist apt. (Which went rather well I might add... I'm proud of my little Tato-bug.)

And yes, we even have a few tats.

9 comments:

kelly said...

Amanda...we seem to like pirates at our house too, and when I asked the boys what's with the sudden love of pirates, they said,
"Cuz they never have to take a bath OR brush their teeth!"
And I guess that's a good thing to a small boy.

Lisa said...

I love Tate! He makes a cute pirate!

Contact said...

Man I miss you guys. Sorry we were so swamped when you were in town! Tate has so much personality...I hope my kids do too one day!

Hillary Garner said...

So fun to see new posts from you, I check every now and then and always wonder how you're doing. It looks like you guys are doing great and what cute boys you have. Your airport experiences didn't sound to fun, but I'm glad you had a nice trip. It would have been great to see you...but man the holidays are always so crazy! Oh, and I love the pirate phase!

Jessica June said...

that is so cute!! What a cute pirate costume!! (I like playing pirates too! That's what we get with boys, right?!)
Your blog is so cute! Where did you find it??

Steve and Amanda said...

Your little pirate man is really cute! His creative costume is really great. Looks like fun!
I saw Taunya and Ean Whipple at Christmas time and they said that they were in the same ward as you. Small World!

Anonymous said...

Tate, you make a great pirate!! We sure miss you and Boston. Tell your mom to send us some more pictures. Love you all, Grandma & Grandpa

Emily J. said...

Tate is the cutest pirate I have seen. Keep it up Tate til it drives your mom crazy...ARrrrrrrrrr

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

So cute! Tate makes a great piarate! Dr. Phil probably loved having a pirate come in to the office. Did he give him some candy??? :0)