Sunday, February 17, 2008

BIG DAY

My baby is ONE today!

This was Boston opening his birthday presents. Wait... I mean, this is Tate opening Bostons birthday presents. Like all one year olds, they just like the wrapping paper.


The presents however he did enjoy. He's a natural, he's even got the Jordan tongue thing going on. :)


He was really mad at us when we pulled him away from his toys for cake time.

Like I said... really mad! Dallin tried to get him interested, and it just made things worse.

I should have just make cupcakes!... It would have been much easier. But not nearly as fun or cute. So hear it is, my attempt at a football cake. Don't look to closely(Amy), I'm no professional.



14 comments:

Lisa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOSTON!

That cake is totally professional looking! You have great cake making skills!

Lisa said...

P.S.

I love that first picture! Boston is adorable!

Sarah Walton said...

Happy First Birthday Boston! Amanda, I was totally talking to you at church yesterday and completely forgot it was his birthday! He did look adorable though. oh, and the cake is way cute!

whitney holland. said...

Whatever Amanda that cake is amazing! It looks like a perfect FOOTBALL! Are you kidding me, I will need some lessons! Boston is so adorable and I can't believe he is ONE...what time goes by way too fast! Again, you are a great MOM!! Love ya!

Darbee said...

Happy Birthday Boston! I can't believe he is already one! Where does time go? Anyway, You are amazing! The cake is PERFECT and it looks like you guys all had a great time!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

NICE CAKE!!! HAPPY B-DAY BIG GUY!

Contact said...

wow that went by so fast!

kiki comin said...

your cake looks awesome! you are so talented! happy birthday boston!

candice said...

He looks so cute! I love him with his basketball hoop!

The Teeples said...

I can't believe Boston is already one. That is so Great!! I love the cake you made Amanda. You are all so clever.

Jessica June said...

I can't believe he's one!! It goes by way too fast! He's is so cute! Does he look like tate? I can't tell? Love the football cake...you are professional! I love it!!

Kimi said...

HAHA! I had to laugh out loud at the picture of Boston looking like he is telling Tate to get away!! This is my chocolate football!!

Sara said...

I am impressed! You did a great job on the cake! Boston is so cute sitting there eating it! We sure are so glad to have gotten to know you guys a little better. And we just love having Tate in our class! We missed him today! Hope everything is okay.

Hillary Garner said...

I can't believe it has been a year since we bumped into each other in the hospital...happy birthday Boston!