Monday, October 1, 2007

We Love You Too Boston!!


I guess I have kind of been leaving little Bos out of the blog'n scene.
He looks a little sad.


















So these are a few of the things Boston has been up to in the last 3 months....

  • He got his first two teeth at 5 months, and his second two just within the last week. Let me tell you, those little pearly whites ARE SHARP!! He has drawn blood more than once.... and that's all I'll say.
  • He started eating solids... he loves his veggies. The fruit ... not so much... it makes his mouth pucker.
  • He finally started rolling and sitting. He's not really interested in crawling yet. I think his boobs get in the way :)
  • He is a little chatter box. And his favorite time to pipe up is in the middle of Relief Society.







He can be quite the little poser sometimes



He loves bath time, and also the naked time that follows bath time.

He loves his big brother.

Here are his two bottom teeth.

And he is a die hard at the park!!

15 comments:

cheeks said...

I love your boys! Can they be my adopted nephews since i left mine home in Utah?! Boston's hair looks like it has some red tint in some of these pics! He is going to look just like Tate! Can't wait for the weekend so we can play!

The Royalls said...

Your boys are so cute! Good job A and D!! When are you expecting boy #3? Ha Ha, I won't even joke about it right now!! We hope you guys are doing good-and can't wait to see you at Christmas! Love ya!

The Royalls said...

Hey, I'm a poet and I don't even know it! (refer to the last comment!)

Lisa said...

I still can't believe how big he has gotten. He will be so fun at Christmas time!

Sara said...

So, I got saw your blog off Jami's. Hope you don't mind. Way cute blog! Your boys are so adorable!!!

Darbee said...

Oh My!!! Boston has changed so much since the last time I saw him. What a DOLL!!! Can your boys seriously get any cuter?!?

Anonymous said...

hey i got your comment! yeah i thought i would be able to sign in without any problem since i have a blog, i'll have to figure it out soon! oh my heck boston is the cutest thing i have ever seen! those pics are great! we had a great time at powell! i better start figuring out my blogger identity so i can continue commenting! love ya!

trent and rach henderson... said...

yay! i figured out how to use my blogger name! now you can offically go private! oh my heck tate kills me with his little comments! your kids are awesome!

Callin and Tricia said...

I saw your blog off of Jamie's too. I hope that's okay. You have such cute boys. They are little sweethearts too. I hope Tate and Avery become good buddies. I love your blog by the way!

Contact said...

I miss you! You have surpassed me in bogging skills. Help.

Kara said...

I'm so glad you came today! So, I got home and realized I had locked myself out of the house - we had a great idea for me to get on the roof of the garage & climb through the window, then Landon called and said to come get the key from him. Hope you find yours! (I added you & Jami to our blog if ya don't mind!)

Joani10 said...

Boston is adorable! He looks more like a Richter to me than Tate. We miss you guys here, but it looks like things are going good.
Love ya!

Hillary Garner said...

I just wanted to say that I was sorry to hear about the passing of your uncle. What a sad story! I hope your family is doing okay!

Breona said...

What's up? Your family is cute. I got your Blog off Jessica's, it's fun to see what you've been up to.

Miriam and Jordan Brown said...

Amanda hey your blog is so stinkin cute. Im glad you guys are liking it out there. Your boys are to die for. So cute email me. We finally got a blog