Monday, October 1, 2007

I'D RATHER WATCH TV

Ok, so I know it is time to update my blog, but it has been a little hard with it being premier week and everything!!! Not to mention Dallins first week of real school, which went really well. He had a lot of fun. It will for sure be a lot of work, but he'll do great. Luckily he was able to test out of his bio-chem class. (way to go Babe, I am so happy for you!!!) So that will give him more study time during the days, and hopefully free up the evenings just a little. I think overall the week was harder on me than on him. We all know I have been spoiled to death with Dal home for three months. So needless to say I have some adjusting to do :)

5 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Amanda you will do great now that you have this blogging to keep you busy! We are all expecting a lot of posting out of you! I am excited for Dallin, he will be great!

cheeks said...

cute page!!

Darbee said...

I love your cute, festive blog! We LOVE Halloween time at our house. I wish you were here to see it...the boys would love it! I am sorry Dallin had to finally get started...but how lucky to begin this chapter in your life. You guys will love it! Good Luck!

Jessica June said...

Cute blog! Where did you find the cute halloween stuff?
It stinks when reality sinks in and they have to go back to school or work. That's how I feel every monday at least!
I changed my blog name

jjuneandboys.blogspot.com

love ya! Jess

Anonymous said...

hey! i can't figure out how to sign into my blogger account and leave messages on peoples blogs who don't allow anonymous comments! any clue how to fix my problem? i am the worst at the computer! help! love your cute blog!