Monday, November 5, 2007

SPECIAL VISITORS

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit this past week and we had so much fun.

Tate taught them how to play the Wii.

Grandpa got so good he could talk on the phone while he was golfing!!
They had lots of wrestling matches...and Tate mostly won.

Grandma and Bos Poor Dallin missed out on most of the fun.
We watched the Red Sox win the World Series.
WAHOO!!

We spent one of our days at Kirtland.
Grandma and Tate
Grandpa and Boys
My Dad kept himself busy with a few home improvement projects.
He wired a few light switches and fixtures in the unfinished part of our basement.
AND OH YES THAT'S ME!!!
Look out Electricians,
Here I Come!!!
Thanks Dad, We Love You!!


Thanks for the fun time. We loved having you here!!

8 comments:

Hillary Garner said...

I bet that was so fun to have your parents come visit, they've always seemed so nice! We're refinishing our basement right now too, my Dad is coming over tomorrow to help us with the electrical! Funny! Great posts and I love the Halloween pics!

Kara said...

Hmm, we've got an electrical situation in our basement, Amanda, I guess we'll have to have you take a look!

whitney holland. said...

So exciting that your parents got to come visit your cute little family! Looks like you had a wonderful time. So what, you are taking up a new OCCUPATION..mother and ELECTRICIAN! Haha. I sure miss ya and hope I can see you at Christmas time! Love ya.

Lisa said...

Those pictures are so cute! I am so glad that Tate got to see your parents. I bet he misses them so much!
My Dad told me that Brenda wanted to go out to dinner...how was that?? Email me and let me know how that went!!!

cheeks said...

you're one hot electrician mama! You're mom is super cute....you look like her! glad you had fun...missed you while your parents were here!

Darbee said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good time with your folks. I hardly even recognized your mom with her dark hair. She looks great...as do you in your head lamp! I'm seriously impressed with all your skills! Good work!

Jessica June said...

Amanda- How fun that your parents got to come visit!!! Your pictures are so cute!! I have to ask about the Wii, is it really worth the money??

Contact said...

I miss you and your family so much! Remember that one summer when I practically lived at your house! I wanted to marry Jason just so I could be your sister!