Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

our thanksgiving holiday started the night before at our friends house. we had a pie pig out with a few families. between the five of us with kids, there were 13 boys!! kinda crazy, but a lot of fun.


avery, booker, tate, landon, ridge, chance, blake, gabe
here are a few of the bigger boys.
can you believe i got them all on the couch at one time!!
~
we had thanksgiving day at the church with a few other friends. it was definitely sad being away from home, but it was nice to be with so many friends. this year i am especially thankful for the friendships that we have. we have been blessed to have met so many great people here in ohio. here are a few of the pics from our thanksgiving day.
tate having dinner with his buds


us and the andertons



my kids and their babysitters ha ha. thanks jami and brandon, my kids love you.
(one more thing i'm always thankful for.)
i seriously love going places and having built in babysitters ... jami i will always love you for that.

tate and avery
~
and what would thanksgiving be without waking up at 3 in the morning to go shopping the next day. these are my early bird shopping buddies.
mindy and tricia
umm i think they look a little too good for 3:30 am

12 comments:

The Royalls said...

Hey guys! Looks like your Thanksgiving was a lot of fun!! Im soo glad for you that you guys have made such great friends(even though Im sure none of them are as awesome as us!) We can't wait to see you at X-Mas time! Jenny and I are planning a dinner, and I know that Cam and his wife are too for the group of guys (and their better halves!) When are you coming into town? Let us know so we can make a date! Be prepared cuz I think our girlfriend's party is gonna be an "Ugly Sweater" party-and yes, Dallin has to participate!! I can't wait! Love you! Hope all is well with you guys! P.S. Ashlee had her baby today!! Lia June Flandro! She is Beautiful!!

cheeks said...

cute post! I love your cute boys!! --Not you dallin, the little ones! I will take them off your hands any day!

I wish i was in the shopping pic...well actually not! I don't look that good at 3AM and i definitely enjoyed my sleep that night! You girls are CRAZY!!! Thanks for letting us share our first turkey day away from home with you! Love you guys!

Darbee said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I laughed at the little turkey Tate made, because my kids made almost the ExAcT same one at our Thanksgiving party. Too cute! I'm excited to see you guys at Christmas!

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

We sure had fun at 3am!!! I LOVE THE SHOPPING DAY!! I'm so glad you and Tricia went with me- it's always funner with friends! Thanks for the Great shopping & Next year we'll have to explain it a little bit better to Dallin!!!!!!!! :)

Contact said...

Its true Amanda. Ashlee had her baby and once again I am the last...to have a boyfriend, to get married, to have kids, to have a house...BUT I was the first to finish college I think and to go on a mission! I miss you and can't wait to see you!

Lisa said...

It looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving! We missed you though. Glad you will be here in a few weeks! I am totally excited to see how much Boston and Tate have grown. It is hard for me to believe that I haven't seen you guys since June. See ya soon!

trent and rach henderson... said...

Hey Guys! Thanksgiving looked like a lot of fun! It's weird not having the family around for the Holidays - Huh! Only a few short weeks till we get to see you though! Tell Dal Good Luck on his Finals! Think, both our boys are almost done with their first semester of graduate school! Oddly enough it actually went by pretty fast - looking back anyway!! Can't wait to see you guys!
Rach

Jessica June said...

Finally a new post!!!(j/k) I loved your post! Your Thanksgiving looked so fun! Seeing that Picture with 13 boys on the couch, I was hoping for some good boy names!! We need ideas!! It was so good to talk to you the other day! I can't wait to see you!! Dave is ready for Settlers!

Erin said...

Hurrah! I'm so glad you guys have a blog!!! It's such a great way to keep in touch. I can't believe you have two kids already. They are adorable!! You guys look so happy! It will be fun to keep tabs on you through your blog! Feel free to stop in on our any time!

Bayles Clan said...

hey there amanda! i found you on here-how i don't know but i put your link on our blog. congrats on dental school! i love ohio-bryan's fam lived in dublin for years! take care-boston is so cute!!

Lisa said...

OK...it is definitely time for a new post!! haha j/k ...no but really!!

Christensen Family said...

Hi guys! I just came across your blog--you are such a darling family! Hope this isn't weird but I came across your blog--I'm new at this so I wasn't sure if I should say something or not. Oh well--congrats on Dental school! We are in dental school in Indiana (only a couple hours from Ohio) we should get together!