Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Boston's Walking... FINALLY

Here is a tiny clip of Boston finally walking. He is so proud of himself, I love it. He has this little thing he does, where he stands up and walks as far as he can, then when he falls he goes back and does it again. he repeats it like 10 times... maybe a little OCDish, but I think it is adorable.


This was taken last week, so he has already gotten a lot better since then. The other video won't download for some reason... I'll get on that.



7 comments:

candice said...

I love his hands up in the air...too cute!

whitney holland. said...

I love Tate's little voice in the background! Way cute. Is this all that has happened in the last month that you have been POSTLESS!?

Darbee said...

So cute! I can't believe he is so big! Congrats, Boston!

Contact said...

fun! i already want my kid to be that big!! when can i come see you????

Sarah Walton said...

Wow, yeah, he's gotten a lot better these past two weeks . . . he's walking around like an old pro now!

Lisa said...

He is adorable! I love his cute curly hair!

Orm & Annette Richter said...

OK I can't believe how much the boys look like each other.  We are getting really home sick for you guys.  Boston is getting so big and sooo cute when he is walking.  Tate you look like a real baseball player with your new bat and gloves. Dad is working on getting a blog up and running.  He said I have to finish it, so don't hold your breath.Love Mom & Dad