Saturday, August 23, 2008

UTAH TRIP

A few weeks ago, I took the boys home and we surprised my parents with a 2 week visit. We had such a good time. We stayed so busy with friends and family get- together's. We went to Yellowstone, went swimming, went fishing, we had a GNO with my mom and sister to go see Mama Mia, went to a fam reunion in Idaho, and much more. Boston started warming up to everyone just in time for us to leave again. I can't believe how fast two weeks go by when you are busy every day all day. But by the end of the trip we were ready to come home and have a daddy/husband again. We missed you Dallin!! But we still had TONS OF FUN!

I'm a little behind in my blogging, but here are a few pictures from the trip. No. I mean a lot of pictures from the trip.


Tate and Ellie playing batman and princess batgirl. I guess I didn't get a shot of her in her attire.


Abbi taking Bos for a spin.

This was one of our FHE's roasting marshmallow's. I forgot how the lesson applied to the mallow's but it was GOOD! :) Thx Nate.


Scotties 2 year old Wiggly Party.


All the grandkids at Gma & Gpa Rob and Les's

My dad has started this fun little tradition taking the kids fishing each summer to this cute little fish farm in N. Ogden. So they are guaranteed to catch some fish. The kids absolutely LOVE it. It was such a hot day this year.

This is Tates first fish he caught.

Just waiting for the fish to bite.


Look at that proud face.


ALL FOR ONE, AND ONE FOR ALL!!
This was SO hard to get these kids to pose for just one picture with them holding their fishing poles. Mostly because half of them thought they were swards and couldn't keep them still. They just wanted to play 4 MUSKETEERS.


The boys taking a rest after fishing all morning.


This is Boston's new best friend. He just FELL in love with Grandpa this trip. Which came in rather handy, since Dallin wasn't with us. It was nice to have someone else Boston would go to.

Later that day we went to Dallins sisters to go cool off in her pool.

Jordyn Tate and Chase. (Tate loves that he can be classified as one of the BIG kids now.)


This little thing is so cool. It just drives you all over the pool, and Tate loved it.


Alex and Bos


Gma Leslie, Alex, Emma, Wendy, and Bos


All the kids

8 comments:

Darbee said...

I'm sad I didn't get to see you while you were here. It looks like you guys had a great time, though. Cute photos! Miss you!

The Morris Family said...

Way cute picts! I still gotta get my pictures on my post about our summer fun. Seriously I am a slacker. Looking at this makes me miss you guys, we had so much fun with you and love you tons!!! Dallin we missed you and can't wait for you all to come at Christmas. You're coming right!!! Love you guys. Cherish the memories!

trent and rach henderson... said...

how fun! i haven't seen good old Les in ages. boston is getting so stinkin big! good luck with ALL the boys in 2 weeks! wish i was coming.

Mike said...

Fun! I am so glad you got to surprise your family! I am glad i got to see you too! your kids are getting so big!!!

Lisa said...

We are so glad you guys came!! I cannot get over how cute that very first picture of Boston and Ellie is. They both look so adorable!

Zack and Julie Martin said...

Cute pictures!! I haven't seen abby forever! How cute is she! It was great to see you and your kids.

Anonymous said...

This is Lisa...

sorry I meant to say the pic of Tate and Ellie! ;)

Alexis Blackner said...

I just got back from a two week trip to Utah. Shay came but only for a few days so traveling with a little one by myself was stressful, I don't know how you did it with two... They are SO cute though!