Saturday, August 23, 2008

YELLOWSTONE

MORE PICTURES!!!
While we were in Utah we went to Yellowstone with my family. We saw lots of animals, went on a few hikes, we drove both loops at least once, and then did some more driving. WOW it has been a while since I have been to Yellowstone, I forgot that's pretty much what you do there DRIVE! But oh my gosh it was fun. I owe my family BIG. Camping without a husband isn't the easiest thing to do. Here are some pictures of the family vacation!


Overlooking one of the waterfalls.


Tate was glad there was a fence right there. Because earlier we were just as close to some buffalo without a fence and he DID NOT have that cute little smile on his face.




Tate, Kaden, and Abbi at the hot pots... so stinky!





This is one of the 4 bears that we saw. We watched this bear cross the road and then climb up the side of the mountain and walk across this log.




Grandpa with all the, overlooking some more waterfalls (that you can't see)


Tate, Kaden, and Ellie just talking a break during one of our hikes.





This is when Tate got his Jr Ranger badge. He had to do a big booklet of worksheets to get this cool badge. It was a lot of fun.




Another bear stopping traffic.




Grandma with the kids in the old faithful lodge.




Bossie just hang'n out.




The kids climbing up a mini mountain.





At the top.


Tate looking at some wildlife.





This elk was SO BIG, I wish I had a good full body shot. I can't believe how close we got to some of the animals. Probably not the smartest thing to do. But we did anyway.






All of us at the camp site.

2 comments:

The Morris Family said...

Way cute pictures, I still haven't posted my Yellowstone picts. You got great ones of the animals. We had lots of fun! Love you guys!

Bart and Krista said...

Your trip looks like a lot of fun. Your boys are getting so big. They sure are cute.