Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Christmas

This year for Christmas, we decided to stay home.  I'll be honest, I wasn't thrilled about the idea at first, but it really turned out to be fun. We started out Christmas Eve going to breakfast and bowling. (forgot my camera)  Then we had a fun night home with just our family playing games and reading Christmas stories... very different then what we are used to. 

The best part about being away was all of the packages and presents that were sent.  It made it look like we had WAY more than we really did, and we were sooo excited to open them... Thanks everyone!!

This picture was taken Christmas Eve.  I just LOVE jammies!  ESPECIALLY warm, snugly, soft, MATCHING, Christmas jammies! :)


Just before bed... 3:00 am to be exact.


Boston got a GLOW WORM, which he Loves!  He started jumping up and down holding his wormy.  Check out his hair, this was mid jump.

Tate got his LAPTOP that he's been dying to have.

Batman stuff

Just happy to be here!


I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

Lisa said...

It looks like you guys had a good Christmas! We missed you guys! Tate and Boston are adorable!

Contact said...

wow your boys are getting so big! i love and miss you all so much! your hair is really cute in that picture.

The Royalls said...

Hey! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas! Your house looks soo cute, I wish we could come out and see it! I hope you are all doing good out there, and can't wait for you guys to come visit:) Love you all!
P.S. I agree with Jenny-your hair does look really cute-love the bangs!

Zack and Julie Martin said...

I remember Glow worms I had no idea that they still were around! I hope that you guys are going to make a trip out here soon!!

Annie said...

I think it's fun to stay for Christmas as well. Those little boys of yours are just too dang cute.

Darci Morgan said...

Hey I am supposed to let you guys know we now have a blog. You guys look like your doing well and enjoying living in OHIO. Dall sorry but Ohio St didn't deserve to be in the Fiesta Bowl. Miss you guys!!

cheeks said...

Love the matching jams! Um, the pic of boston jumping is a crack up! He sure loves that worm! I can't believe those things are still around!

Perry's said...

Love the pjs what a fun tradition. Glad that staying here turned to be out more fun than you thought! We were sure glad you were around so we could have bang partners!!

trent and rach henderson... said...

we missed you guys and can't wait to see you this summer! xoxo

Bethany said...

Hey, we missed you guys this year. It sounds like you have fun though. I secretly think it would be fun to have a Christmas with just my little family. I love the matching jammies!

Bart and Krista said...

Santa treated you guys well this year. I bet watching your boys open presents was the best. Your kids are so cute!

trent and rach henderson... said...

hi
i'm going to try and remember what you said on my comments and reply. ryan applied to several different vet schools. he'll find out this spring. i'm sure he'll get into all of them, but he'll have to decide which one. my bigger little brother is so BIG! tear. yeah no surprise that the gingerbread houses turned out so great. i already miss my family like crazy, i can't imagine how you feel, hopfully you'll get to go home soon. i saw your parents at my grandma's viewing. so nice of them to come. it meant a lot to my mom. ps i miss seeing dall wakeboarding in whitey tighties. maybe again this summer!?? ha ha xoxo