Saturday, May 30, 2009

Memorial Day

For Memorial day I didn't care what we did, I just wanted the family to go and do something AWAY from our house.  We decided on a REDS GAME, and it was sooo much fun to get away with just our family.  The boys had a blast... all three of them, and so did I.  Cincinnati is such a pretty city, the ball park looks over the Ohio River, and the boys loved watching tug-boats go by all game long.  


The first few minutes of the game our seats were in the HOT SUN.  So we quickly decided to move up higher to some shady seats.
 
 
We had ALL YOU CAN EAT seats, which we took FULL advantage of.  I think we went through $50 in just drinks.  For sure the way to go at a ball game!
 
Here is a view of the river and Kentucky on the other side.  The boys were talking about the blue bridge all game long, so after the game we had to go for a drive over to Kentucky on the blue bridge.

We lasted all the way to the 8th inning, and then decided to head to the hotel to cool off at the pool.


10 comments:

Sara said...

Glad you guys had fun in Cincinnati and so excited for you to have a girl!

cheeks said...

ah! such a cute little Red's Fan family! we should make a little trip down together. i would love to hit another one of those games! your boys are so cute....i'm sure they had a blast!

Contact said...

fun! i want to come visit you. does jetblue fly there? i can fly free with them.

Darbee said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time... and HOORAY for a baby GIRL!!! You look beautiful, as always! I hope I get to see you while we're both in town. When do you go back? July 2nd? I'll plan the GNO... but I think Kimi will be there during that time, too. It'll be fun to all be together again!

Taunya and Ian said...

how fun! that is such a cute family photo of you guys at the ball game!

Lisa said...

You guys are so cute!!! I can't wait to see you and those cute boys!

Darci Morgan said...

ahhh! your boys are getting so big! THEY ARE SO CUTE!

Todd and Ashley said...

Cute pictures Amanda. Are you back from Utah yet? Allyson and I want to come visit teach you and hear about all the fun things you did there. Hope all is well.

Melinda said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! I promise I'm not a stalker. :) We just went to cincinnati too! It was very pretty. I'm glad you guys had fun at the game. We'll have to try that! I'm glad we get to enjoy zoombezi together this summer.

Kara said...

Um, seriously, may? Get with it girl! Can't wait to hang out in a few weeks, thanks for the chat the other day...