Friday, May 29, 2009

Mothers Day

I had a great Mothers Day weekend.  All day on Saturday I was able to take a GIRLS DAY away.  A few friends and I went down to the outlets and shopped all day, and then went to dinner.  When I came home I had this fun surprise waiting for me.  The boys made me some cards for me, and Dallin surprised me with a few fun things. (I kind of thought he forgot ;) )
Tate took this picture of me so just pretend the top of my head is in the picture!

The boys hard at work.

Oh and one last Mothers day gift... a few days earlier we found out that we are having a GIRL!!  I really didn't expect a girl, but we are so excited, and it made my shopping day that much more fun.  I think Tate was the most excited of all of us when we found out.  He has been telling us it's a girl the entire time.


3 comments:

cheeks said...

My goodness...that little girl really wanted you to know what she was!!! I'm so excited for her to come!! What a great day we had shopping....we should do it more often!

Contact said...

FUN! you will LLLOOOOVVEEE your little princess. i hope the rest of mine are boys though. I think they are easier.

Erin said...

Congrats guys!