Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tate's Birthday

Tate turned 5 during our trip home to Utah. He was so excited to have all of his cousins and grandparents at his party. He feels so old and so cool to be 5. I love it. He has turned into such a big boy. He is such a great big brother and good example for Boston.

On Tate's birthday he graduated from swimming lessons, and then chose to go to McDonald's for his birthday lunch.

After a busy morning and afternoon we headed to the park for his BATMAN BIRTHDAY PARTY! I can't tell you how excited he was for a real Batman party. I think he had been talking about it for 11 months.

He got lots of cool presents from everyone.

Boston thoroughly enjoyed the left over cake. I'm not sure how long his fingers stayed black.

Happy Birthday Tato Bug! We love you.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cutest 5 year old I know!!