Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My funny Tate

So this is Tate driving his tractor in the back yard. His favorite thing to do is to drive circles around the swing set and crash through the swings. As you can see on his face, he just closes his eyes and prays they don't come back to smack him in the face. (and yes sometimes they do). He has graduated from 1st gear to 2nd gear. We took the governor off so now he flies!!!

Here are a few of the funny things Tate has said and
done in the last little while.

Hey Mom, do you want to see my 'Pepper'" -summer salt-

"I think I need to walk for a minute. Cause I still have my walking
batteries... but I runned out of my running batteries." -as we were walking back
to our car from the OSU game. -

"That was handsome close." -pretty close-

As we were checking out from Walmart, there was a couple that walked past
Tate. The guy was wearing a Yankees' hat and the girl was wearing a Yankees'
shirt. Tate, in his Red Sox hat yelled at them "Boo Yankees" and gave
them a thumbs down. The couple thought it was pretty funny that a 3 year old was
trash talking on his rival team.

This is a clip of Tate and chubby Bos. I was trying to film Boston pounding his feet, and Tate kept trying to get in the picture saying cheese... cheese ...

6 comments:

whitney holland. said...

Amanda that is to DIE FOR CUTE! The G-Ma's and G-Pa's are going to love it! Your boys are adorable and I love that you got them on camera for all of us to see! Love ya!

cheeks said...

i love your boys! i really do! Bos has some sweet man-boobs goin on!

Lisa said...

I can't believe how much Boston has grown and changed. The boys are so cute! I still have clothes to send...I feel like such a slacker cause it has taken me so long...I just keep adding to the box.
Dallin looks so smart in his white coat! What a stud!

Darbee said...

I love that video! Your boys are absolutely adorable!! So fun to see what you are up to. Did you get my email?

Anonymous said...

amanda! yay i can leave a message since i don't know my google password! the boys are so cute! tate cracks me up! we miss getting air with you guys up at pineview! ha ha! thanks for sending all the pics through trent's e-mail! we miss you all! love the blog! it's so cute! i don't know how to do the fab background! help a friend out! love ya guys! rach

Jessica June said...

Amanda- your boys are so freaking cute! I can not believe how chubby boston is! I would squish him all day!!! hope you are doing good! Love ya!