Sunday, March 30, 2008

Disney World ... part 1

We've been home for a week now, and I am VERY behind on all of my blogging. We had so much fun over spring break. We went to Disney World with the Johnsons.

The first day we spent at Epcot. This was by far the hottest day. It was in the upper 80's and humid! and I'm not complaining one bit... it's rough coming back to 30 degree weather.





They had a fun little nemo ride, Tate loved it.







Tate and Landon


This is how Tate spent a lot of his time getting around the park. I think Dals shoulders were a little tired by the end of the trip.


This was at one of the baby stations. Boston was finally able to get out of his stroller and play for a minute.

6 comments:

Erin said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had an incredible time!

Jessica June said...

I am so jealouse!! What a fun trip!! I want to see more pictures? How was disney world--is it really better than disney land?? I'm glad you got a week with your hubby!! Love ya!!

Darbee said...

Cute, cute, cute!

The Teeples said...

Looks like so much fun Amanda!! I only wish our weather was warmer. Glad you got to experience the good weather for a week.

This makes me long for Disneyland in September.

Heather ;0

Lisa said...

Glad Boston got some action!

Unknown said...

THis sounds so darn fun! I am totally jealous. I have been meaning to leave a comment forever. Your boys are so cute and it looks like you guys are doing good.