Monday, March 10, 2008

What to do while snowed in...

TA-DA


Well since church was cancelled we had a whole day of nothing to do, no place to go. (that's right Utahns church was cancelled because of the snow) Tate and I decided to make a "bird house" now I know what your thinking... 'that doesn't look like a bird house, that looks more like a small fort!' but Tate was insistent on calling it a bird house. So yesterday he was a bird and he and Boston ate fruit loops for bird food in his bird house. (and yes, I had a lot vacuuming to do...but it was worth it, they were very entertained)


This is Boston tackling Tate in their bird house


We even got Dallin to take a study break and be a bird with us for a minute.

On a side note... Tates eye is turning a few different shades of green. He likes the fact that it matches his camos.

5 comments:

candice said...

So fun! I love that Boston had to eat fruit loops for bird food. :) Hope you had a good birthday!

Contact said...

wow you had snow? its practically spring here!

Kimi said...

What a tough guy! I love Boston's squishy cheeks! I just want to smooch them!

cheeks said...

tate---your camo eye looks pretty tough. I'm sure the sunbeam girls will be all over that!

Props to Dal for the cute bday post!!

Hope you guys are havin a sunny-good time in FL. I'm so jealous!

trent and rach henderson... said...

Tate is hard core! What is this I hear about Florida? It must be someones Spring Break! We are headed to Phoenix to see the Hendersons and some Spring Training for Trent's Spring Break! Have a Blast in the Sun!