Friday, November 7, 2008

TOO LONG

WOW, two months just flew by and then I realized... Oh yeah, I have a blog! Here are a few things we have been up to... so everyone can stop HARASSING me.



*We had Dallins cousins/friends in town.
*Hurricane Ike destroyed our big tree and the siding on our house.
*Dallin and I both had a spell of Bronchitis.
*Soccer season came and went for Tate.
*OSU Football
*Boston is into everything, and starting to talk a bit.
*My parents came to visit... oh so fun.
*Halloween with Batman and Robin.
*And 2 nights of trick or treating!

Now hopefully I can get a blog post for a few of these and still try to stay with the current happenings of our lives.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

Wahoo! I am glad you posted! I can see a bit of Dallin in Tate in that pic!

The Royalls said...

That pic is adorable of your cute family! I love Boston's CuRlY hair-so cute! Hope you guys are doing good! Love and miss you!

Robyn said...

It's about time!!! We miss you. Are you coming home for Christmas?

Dallin Williams said...

robyn-
no, i don't think we are going to come home this year... but now i'm having second thoughts. i think i'm having pre-christmas-home-sickness.

Darbee said...

Glad you are back! I've been missing your posts! When are you coming home?

Anonymous said...

Hi Dallin & Amanda & boys! I love the pictures. I miss you guys! Love, Mom (Leslie)

Anonymous said...

OKAY....I meant to say...Please come home for Christmas! I really miss you guys!!! After seeing the pictures, I am also getting Christmas homesickness!!! So Dallin....come home!!! Love, Mom (again)

ALL THE ROYCE'S said...

Ya Get With It Already... Will Ya! :0)

whitney holland. said...

PLEASE COME HOME! Miss you like crazy!

Emily J. said...

About time we all get our act together and post a little. I am so behind now I don't think I will even post half of what I was going to.