Saturday, April 18, 2009

IT'S BEEN A WHILE

why am i so bad at blogging? i just can't figure it out.  you would think being across the country from family i would want them to see what we're up to...  but that's what cell phones are for.  i'm just lazy, that's all it is!  i know it's REALLY BAD when other husbands from the ward tell me how long it's been since my last post. (you know who you are)  :)  eventually i hope to make a real post and back date everything that's been going on, but for now this is what you get...



*our friend riley came for a quick visit
*boston turned 2
*amanda had a birthday
*dallin had a birthday
*spring break trip to palmyra and niagara falls with dallins family all in a motorhome 
*tate is back in soccer
*dallin got to go to the NCAA championship game (thanks to riley)
*easter fun
*oh yeah and we're having another baby due in september :)


that is our past few months in a nutshell.

11 comments:

Darbee said...

Yeah, Hooray, Yippee, Wahoo!!! I am SO excited for you guys! I almost didn't read your post... (I usually just look at the pictures!) But I'm so glad I did. How are you feeling? Do you know what you're having? I want details! :)
I miss you! I am glad you are back to blogging... keep it up!

Todd and Ashley said...

Congrats Amanda on baby #3. I didn't even know you were pregnant until I saw your little tummy at church on Sunday. Can't wait to get all the updates when we come over to visit teach you this week. You are so dang cute!

Zack and Julie Martin said...

I was wondering when you were going to post the good news! Your Mom said that you might be coming the whole month in june! I hope so! Congrats again

Just Josie said...

WAHOO!! Congrats! Everyone is finally catching up to me :) (and will pass me up because 3 is my limit!) I wish you lived closer it would be fun to see you more!

Kara said...

Lamest post ever after such a dry
spell...

Dallin Williams said...

sorry i'm not exciting enough for you KARA!!! :)

Allyson said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations on new baby news! I must be the best visiting teacher ever since I didn't know even one of those things you listed even happened.:) Besides your birthday.:) Hope to catch up with you soon!

The Royalls said...

I can't believe it!! Congratulations guys! How have you been feeling? Do you know what you're having yet? Another BOY maybe?? This is some dang exciting news!!

trent and rach henderson... said...

congrats kids - i'm so exctied for the baby! how was the motorhome trip? i hope dall's fam made it out there okay. i can just imagine grandpa behind the wheel of that thing! yikes! trent and i will be in utah ALL summer for trent's internship, so we gotta play. i miss dallin on the wakeboard! remember you and i tubing in starvation? danger! love ya Good to see you on the blogging scene again! ha!

Contact said...

FUN!!!! I am jealous of all your fun adventures adn I MISSS YOU SO MUCH! Congrats on the baby! I saw a 2 week old the other day and it made me want another one!! crazy what these hormones will do to a woman!

Bethany said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you. Little girls are so much fun. You'll have to give me some tips on little boys. Eden was born Sept. 9th. When are you due?